- Limited number of rooms will be dedicated at our Hotel Properties.
- Small pets only – under 5kg – maximum 2 pets per room (excl. Imperial Heights Villas where larger pets are welcomed).
- The tariff is 5 EUR per pet, per day (in Forum and Bor) and 8 EUR per pet, per day (in Imperial Resort).
- Cats and dogs are allowed / other animals require pre-approval.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, SPA center and pool areas of the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- A refundable deposit for damages is required upon arrival – EUR 50.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- Guests are required to sign and agree with the Pet Policy procedure, upon check-in.
This post is also available in: Bulgarian