Book with confidence!
Dear valued guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, HI Hotels Group assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority.
To meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19, we are launching 3S Protocol. Our 3S Protocol comes to ensure that both hotel guests and employees are confident in the cleanliness and safety of our hotel properties.
- COVID-19 Training – daily shift instructions & department training – once per week
All employees will receive daily COVID-19 safety and facility sanitisation instructions and once per week – a comprehensive training, consistent with the WHO, for employees with frequent guest contact – including Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Maintenance/Engineering, Valet/Door/Bell Services, and Security.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – PPE should be worn by all employees and guests.
- All our employees will be equipped with personal PPE, along with appropriate training for use and disposal.
- Cleaning products and protocols – Frequency & Hospital-grade disinfectants
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas
- Surfaces in public areas and guest rooms will be cleaned thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants
- All cleaning products meet the WHO requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne
- Mandatory Health Screening – All guests, employees and associates will be subject to mandatory, frequent temperature checks
- Covid-19 Stop-the-Spread Info Boards – Boards with information and general instructions will be spread across the Hotel
- Covid-19 Tourist Declaration Form to be signed upon check-in
- Quarantine Room at the property
PUBLIC & COMMON AREAS
- Public-area surfaces will be cleaned with increased frequency.
- Sanitizing stations will be spread throughout the Hotel
FRONT OFFICE Department
- The Lobby & front Office area will be clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing
- The Front Office workstation will be utilized with plastic screens
- 12 hours 0-occupancy between the room check-out and check-in
- Mindful room allocation will place guests apart, subject to availability
- Key cards will be disinfected before and after usage
FOOD & BEVERAGE Department
- One-way guest flow with marked entrances and exits.
- More options for Show Cooking
- Plastic displays on the Buffet Table – the stations will be served by assistant chefs wearing personal protection equipment
- Table setting in line with WHO recommendations – a maximum of 4 persons/a family for 10 square metres. Tables will be arranged such that the distance from the back of one chair to the back of another chair shall be more than 1 m apart and that guests face each other from a distance of at least 1 m.
- Drinks during main sittings – a-la-carte service
- Effective disinfection in between each Guest
HOUSE KEEPING Department
- The frequency of room cleaning during a guest’s stay may be altered based on guest requirements.
- Launching 2-stage process of cleaning rooms – rigorous daily cleaning and sanitisation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters and bathrooms & disinfection thoroughly following check-out.
- Diverse animation program will be held 6 days per week, providing open-air games, entertainment and evening-shows for kids and adults /depending on weather forecast/
POOLS &BEACHES Areas
- Seating shall allow at least 1 meter of separation between groups of guests.
- A maximum occupancy of the pools in line with WHO recommendations will be monitored by life-guards
- Sun – terrace and sun-bathing zone will be available
- Frequent sanitation of the swimming – pool areas
SPA & FITNESS Center
- Fitness-center usage will be available with pre-booking on Hotel Reception
- The fitness-center area will be sanitized after each guest. Max 2 guests at a time. Pre-booking process applies.
This post is also available in: Bulgarian